At Macarthur Adventist College, our mission is to empower students to reach their full potential through a quality education in a supportive Christian community. We:
- Promote excellence through all aspects of school life
- Embrace diversity
- Uphold Christ as the model to follow
Our values education program and leadership opportunities allow students to develop into well-rounded and responsible citizens. We strive to demonstrate the following and live our Christianity through:
At MACARTHUR we demonstrate our values through the "MAC WAY."
MotivatedAccountableChrist-CentredWelcoming andAuthentic because.....You Matter !
APPRECIATING OUR DIFFERENCES
Children in our student population come from a diverse range of ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds. We teach respect for other cultures and faiths, and embrace every individual in our school community. At Macarthur Adventist College, your child will develop meaningful relationships and share many experiences that develop his or her character and world view.
Click relevant title below to expand for further information
- Nurture for Today
- Learning for Tomorrow
- Character for Eternity
We aim to help children develop strength of character and sound, Christian principles. Your child will engage in programs designed to teach the value of life and respect for others and themselves.
The education program of this College seeks to uphold the following Christian principles as understood by the Seventh-day Adventist Church:
- An eternal, loving and personal God is the source of life, truth, beauty and Christian values
- God created and sustains the universe
- Through Christ, God acted to restore a relationship between Himself and man, a relationship that was marred by sin. He continues to seek a personal relationship with each individual through the work of the Holy Spirit. His final redemptive act takes place at His second coming to earth.
- Through His moral laws, God outlines standards of ethical behaviour, which, if adopted by man, develop commitment to God's plan and service for others.
- Meaning in life is achieved through reference to God's plan. God-given capacities for creativity, knowledge, social sensitivity and physical wellbeing are developed as fully as possible.